Wednesday, June 18, 2008

27 Bridesmaids Dresses: The Good

About a month ago I finally sat down and watched 27 dresses. I found the movie OK but way too predictable and not as funny as I had hoped and it had nothing to do with my profound dislike of Katherine Heigl. The movie did gave me an idea for a post though- 27 bridesmaids dresses: The Good,The Ok and the Ugly.


In the movie the common thing brides kept telling their bridesmaids while referring to the dresses was "isn't this great, you can even shorten it and wear it again".
So the first part of this post is "the good", dresses that I feel you could wear again, no need to shorten, tear up the arms or anything, just wear them the way they are.
























1 comment:

Bridesmaid Dresses said...

I love the idea of black and white weddings. I want a white gown with black accents and then have my Bridesmaid Dresses be black with white accents.