Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag

So i have been tagged by my sister over at The Perfect Touch

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I don't even remember what i did yesterday. But i know i was in Ivory Coast and i remember it was the year France won the World cup thats all i can think off.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list?

  1. Get back to the gym
  2. Decide if i want to move
  3. Get my car to a car wash
  4. Visit different areas of NY
  5. Go to Florida and Canada to visit my sisters

3. Snacks I enjoy?

If u saw number 1 on my to do list, you'll understand that snacks are my enemies, especially subways macadamia cookies

4. Places I’ve lived?

Senegal, Ivory Coast, Benin, Togo, France, US (Kansas, Nebraska, Florida and NJ)

5. Bad habits

Oh my, i stress way too much

6. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire?

  1. Buy a mansion
  2. Start my own wedding planning business (i wont charge it's not like i would need the money)
  3. Get my parents and sisters whatever they like anytime they want
  4. Get a season court side ticket to my BF wherever Kevin Garnett plays
  5. And so much more

7. People I want to know more about?

I would like to know about Bigga's wedding. What did she wear, how was the place decorated . Seriously B, can we at least get one picture.

So am tagging Yaye; Etsy Wedding ; Classic Bride; Afrobella; and i told u i would tag you back

2 comments:

Coeur Afrique said...

I would actully love to see a picture as well...and y did u tag me back?

Anonymous said...

Caus i told u i would